Another iteration for the cranberry shrub-averse.
|2||oz||White whiskey, Bully Boy|
|1||oz||Sweet vermouth, LaCuesta Rojo (A lighter style, sherry-like Spanish sweet vermouth. An oloroso or manzanilla would work as well.)|
|1⁄2||oz||Cranberry liqueur, Clear Creek|
|1||ds||Cranberry bitters, Sweetgrass Farm Cranberry|
Combine over ice in mixing glass, stir for 30 seconds, strain into chilled coupe.
If you don't fancy shrub but can get hold of some of Clear Creek's Oregon Cranberry Liqueur, try this. You get the same tangy fruity winey bitter notes with a nice white whiskey backbone. Great for Turkey Day.
Over the river and through the woods à la minute 11/23/11.
- Tequila Amargo — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Marc de Champagne, Cassis, Bitters
- The Jamaican Black Strap — Jamaican rum, Orange bitters, Bitters, Water, Blackstrap molasses
- Christmas Fruitcake Cocktail — Rum, Scotch, Bitters, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Cora, Orange peel
- The Equinox — Hum, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Bitters
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- Zim Zala Bim — Reposado Tequila, Orange bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Fine sugar
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar
- Bog Harvest — White whiskey, Oloroso sherry, Bitters, Cranberry shrub
- Rambler — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro Nonino, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- The French Connection — Tequila, Herbal liqueur, Applejack, Mezcal, Bitters