A high octane riff on the Boulevardier
|1 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon, George T. Stagg|
|1||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Antica Formula|
|1⁄4||oz||Rum, Smith & Cross|
Combine the first 3 ingredients with ice, stir and strain into a chilled coupe. Float Smith and Cross onto the surface of the drink. Lemon peel garnish.
From other users
- Like a Boulevardier. Rum float doesn't add much that I can tell.
- perhaps more rum
- I like boozy cocktails - this is very boozy. I might try with something above 100 proof but less than the Stagg I have which is 132. That plus the S+C, it packs a wallop.
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar
- Goodbye Marie — Bourbon, Bitters, Sweet vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Orange peel
- Liberal (Averna) — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Orange bitters
- Paper Trail — Bourbon, Aperol, Salers Gentiane, Grapefruit peel
- Paper Chase — Rye, Aperol, Bonal Gentiane Quina
- Grounds for Separation — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Aperol, Bitters
- Poppies in October — Rye, Aperol, Apricot liqueur, Black tea liqueur, Orange bitters
- The Director — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Amer Picon, Ginger Brandy
- Red Morning Light — Rye, Aperol, Damson gin liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Byrrhlesque — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Byrrh, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters