An old fashioned riff inspired by the traditional spiced Mexican coffee
|2||oz||Tequila, Peligroso (Cinnamon)|
Stir, strain into old fashioned glass with a large cube or sphere. Garnish with an orange swath.
Was looking to use up some Peligroso Cinnamon I had in inventory. You could also use your own cinnamon infused tequila (a multi day process for standard infusing, or a few hours via sous vide). For the coffee syrup, I mixed equal parts Aeropress coffee (between a French press and espresso in strength) with demerara sugar.
- Rosebud — Blanco tequila, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Orange peel, Rose water
- Venus and Cupid — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Aperol, Grapefruit juice, Egg white, Cardamom
- Collo Rosso — Rum, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Campari, Orange peel
- The Hardest Walk — Sweet vermouth, Overproof rum, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Gran Classico
- Anchors Aweigh — Rum, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Orange peel, Rich demerara syrup 2:1, Orange cream citrate
- Danube — Sweet vermouth, Zwack liqueur, Rye, Orange peel, Salt
- Dock of the Bay — Sotol, Amaro, Grapefruit liqueur, Orange
- High Noon — Blanco tequila, Campari, Triple sec, Grapefruit juice
- Blushing Bitter Lady — Reposado Tequila, Campari, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Egg white
- The Burnt-Over District — Amer Picon, Apple brandy, Overproof rum, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup, Grapefruit peel