daddy is hopped up on ginseng and rye....
|1||oz||Rye, Wild Turkey|
|1||oz||Ginseng Tea, Il Hwa Ginseng Extra|
|1||t||Wild hibiscus syrup, The Wild Hibiscus Flower Company|
Shake on ice, strain in glass of choice. Garnish with Candied Hibiscus Flower (from the jar that is the source of the Hibiscus Syrup!).
I had considered the hibiscus flower/syrup but it was about $20 online and costly to be wrong. However, The Fresh Market has is locally for $5....and it wasn't an error. Well worth $5! A dash of Angostura or other favorite bitters is an attractive option.
- Gladstone — Rye, Aquavit, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Jamaican rum, Gomme syrup
- Cheeky Sazerac — Rye, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Aperol, Simple syrup
- The Heim Lick — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine
- Winter Waltz — Rye, Averna, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Star anise
- The Red Corvette — Rye, Absinthe, Triple sec, Celery bitters
- Concord Sazerac — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Pastis, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Elske Sazerac — Aquavit, Bourbon, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Cedar, Demerara syrup
- Somewhere Noon — Rye, Blended Scotch, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters, Meyer lemon juice, Sugar cube
- Pendergast — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Manhattan (Bénédictine) — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Orange bitters