|1 1⁄2||oz||Añejo rum|
|1⁄4||oz||Maple syrup (or up to 1/2 as desired)|
|1⁄8||oz||Allspice Dram, St. Elizabeth|
Shake and strain, serve up. Depending which brand/style of syrup you use, you may need to use as little as a fat 1/4 ounce to balance the cocktail.
From other users
- Deeply complex, with the herbal Chartreuse contrasting with the earthy pie-spice flavors of the Allspice Dram and maple. Excellent with Ron Zacapa 23.
- Not a stunner in looks, but a tasty way to showcase chartreuse.
- Solid. Made with Mischief's Mariner Rum. Very similar to the Last Word or other Green Chartruese + lemon/lime. Next time I might increase the allspice dram which I was excited about but which didn't play a huge role in this.
- Herbal upfront but the Chartreuse fades nicely to reveal the round fall spices. Well-balanced
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Blushing Monk — Bourbon, Herbal liqueur, Cynar, Lemon juice, Raspberry syrup, Mint
- Date Expectations — Añejo rum, Cherry Liqueur, Peach bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Gold Coast Punch — Gold rum, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Simple syrup
- True Syrum — Rye, Triple sec, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- The Brotherhood — Irish whiskey, Bénédictine, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Gun Club Shrub — Gold rum, Triple sec, Pineapple juice, White balsamic vinegar, Orange oleo-saccharum
- Bases Clearing Double — Rye, Pineapple juice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Nutmeg
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1