Shake, strain, up.
Good luck figuring out what the 'proper' ratios are supposed to be from this video.
"I feel like this drink is a good representation of me. It's very sour, but then it's a little sweet, and it's going to get you fucked up." -Danny Brown
From other users
- Similar to Bitter Apricot
- Plantation Fever — Nicaraguan Rum, Chocolate spirit, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Apple Jack Rabbit — Applejack, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Sea Change — Dark rum, Demerara Rum, Pear liqueur, Chocolate bitters, Lime juice, Maple syrup
- Jules Verne — Reposado Tequila, VeeV Acai Spirit, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- The Fogcutter — Puerto Rican Rum, Brandy, Cream Sherry, Gin, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orgeat
- Bases Clearing Double — Rye, Orgeat, Lime juice, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Nutmeg
- Bread & Wine — Scotch, Oloroso sherry, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Orange peel
- Martin Casa — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice
- Flu Cure Toddy — Dark rum, Apple brandy, Jägermeister, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Date Expectations — Añejo rum, Cherry Liqueur, Peach bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup