|1||oz||Ginger liqueur, Domaine de Canton|
Muddle the cucumber, add all ingredients, shake with ice and double strain into a coupe. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
There needs to be enough cucumber to get juice out of muddling it. Might want to add a touch of 2:1 simple syrup to give it body.
Pretty straight forward recipe, first made in Racket, Auckland, NZ. Contained a few more ingredients that proved to be un-necessary. First made by Apoena Saporetti.
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Akumal Ginger Cosmo — Gin, Triple sec, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger
- Orejas de las Abejas — Gin, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Dutch Revival — Genever, Falernum, Kummel, Lime juice
- Vieux Mot — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Monarch — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Agave syrup, Mint
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- Lime Blossom — Gin, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Lime peel
- Gershwin — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Ginger syrup, Rose water
- Silvered Mirror — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup