|1||bsp||Cherry Liqueur, Sangue Morlacco|
|1||Cherry, Luxardo (muddled)|
|2||ds||Bitters (1 dash aromatic, 1 dash cherry bitters)|
Muddle cherry in liquid ingredients, shake, double strain over cracked ice, garnish with two more brandied cherries on a pick with an orange flag.
To make an orange cordial: peel a large orange and combine the peels in a small bowl with enough sugar to cover them completely. Cover and let macerate overnight, occasionally stirring. Stir in the juice from the orange. Strain liquid off the peels and bottle.
A craftish take on the cherry smash known in Wisconsin as a Brandy Old Fashioned. A barspoon of Ramazzotti works here too.
- Elder Fashioned — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Lemon juice, Orange
- Gibbons Boost — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Cassis, Peychaud's Bitters
- Fire Cherry Cocktail — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Campari, Port, Bitters, Brandied cherry
- He's Crafty — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Grapefruit bitters, Cranberry shrub, Lemon syrup
- Mountain Man — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Orange bitters, Maraschino cherry
- The Powhatan — Rye, Ginger liqueur, Triple sec, Bitters, Orange bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Ginger, Orange
- Rambler — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro Nonino, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- The Trouble I've Been Looking For — Apple brandy, Herbal liqueur, Cynar, Sloe gin, Cherry
- Scotch Flirting — Speyside Scotch, Raspberry liqueur, Maple syrup
- Dashfire — Bourbon, Galliano, Amontillado Sherry, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Cherry