|1||bsp||Cherry Liqueur, Sangue Morlacco|
|1||Cherry, Luxardo (muddled)|
|2||ds||Bitters (1 dash aromatic, 1 dash cherry bitters)|
Muddle cherry in liquid ingredients, shake, double strain over cracked ice, garnish with two more brandied cherries on a pick with an orange flag.
To make an orange cordial: peel a large orange and combine the peels in a small bowl with enough sugar to cover them completely. Cover and let macerate overnight, occasionally stirring. Stir in the juice from the orange. Strain liquid off the peels and bottle.
A craftish take on the cherry smash known in Wisconsin as a Brandy Old Fashioned. A barspoon of Ramazzotti works here too.
- Inside Job — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Cherry, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Cranberry shrub cocktail — Bourbon, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Cranberry shrub, Grade A dark amber maple syrup
- Rob Roy — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Lemon peel
- Elder Fashioned — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Lemon juice, Orange
- Caruso Cocktail (via Eric Felton) — Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Cherry
- Bourbon Belle — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Peach liqueur, Bitters, Maraschino cherry
- High Line Stroll — Rye, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Old City — Rye, Bigallet China-China, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Brandied cherry
- Coney Island — Rye, Crème de Cacao, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino cherry
- Red Hook — Rye, Maraschino Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino cherry