|1⁄2||oz||Honey syrup (1:1 honey and water)|
|1||ds||Bitters (to taste)|
In a shaker combine gin, Aperol, juices, honey syrup, 4-6 mint leaves, egg white, and bitters to taste. Shake without ice for 30 seconds until frothy, then add ice and shake for an additional 30 seconds. Strain into a fizz glass with no ice, spritz with rose water, and garnish with a sprig of gently beaten mint.
From other users
- sehr weich; mit honig statt honigsirup gemacht
- 7/24/20 Beautiful and delicious. Bitters at end look great on froth. Cocktail could be tweaked, but the silky taste helps make up for ingredients being a bit lacking.
- The Lady Gin Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Egg white
- Giovanni Collins — Gin, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Fennel
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- Last Dance — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Brown Sugar Simple syrup, Mint
- Pink Yente — Gin, Applejack, Red wine, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Nimble Penny — Gin, Kummel, Celery bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon peel
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Soda water, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Pear Pink Lady — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Phony Negroni — Gin, Aperol, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Grapefruit juice, Soda water, Cherry, Lime juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup, Orange
- The Wet Dream — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Crème Yvette, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Egg white