Gin, Campari, ginger-honey syrup, grapefruit juice, lime juice
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Plymouth|
|1⁄2||oz||Ginger-Honey Syrup (*see notes)|
|3⁄4||oz||Grapefruit juice (Ruby Red)|
Add all ingredients shake well with cracked ice, strain in chilled martini glass, garnish with crystallized ginger stick *I find = parts honey to water makes this syrup too sweet and overpowering for my taste. I did 1/2 cup honey to 1 cup water.
I made this again with Bombay London dry and it definitely overpowers the drink. Plymouth seems to be soft enough, I definitely recommend a Juniper light gin.
From other users
- This is about to be included on my seasonal fall cocktail menu.
- Caricature Cocktail — Gin, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Orange peel
- Brave Benbow — Gin, Old Tom Gin, Campari, Lime cordial, Kaffir lime leaf
- Poona Club — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange bitters, Blood Orange Juice
- Holland Summer — Gin, Grapefruit liqueur, Campari, Black pepper tincture, Honey syrup
- Best In Show — Gin, Pamplemousse Rose, Aveze
- The Red Light — Orange liqueur, Genever, Underberg bitters
- Witches Jelly — Gin, Amaro Montenegro, White grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Easy Out — Gin, Aperol, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Raspberry syrup
- Pegu Club Cocktail (via Andrew Willett) — Gin, Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Key lime, Lemon peel
- Pan Daisy — Gin, Aquavit, Triple sec, Grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup, Orange peel, Grated Nutmeg