|1 1⁄2||oz||Applejack, Lairds|
Shake with ice and strain into a coupe.
From other users
- Made with Laird's 100° apple brandy. Lovely tasting autumnal drink.
- Very unique and interesting! I've tried a lot of cocktails that use a hefty amount of bitters, but this one really works. The rich sweetness of the orgeat balances really well with bitters, and the applejack gives it body.
- The Stranglehold — Venezuelan rum, Bitters, Rye, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Non Sequitur — Apple brandy, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat, Grapefruit peel
- South Pacific — Dark rum, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Bella Donna — Dark rum, Amaretto, Simple syrup, Lemon, Lime, Cinnamon
- Verrazzano — Applejack, Ramazzotti, Bitters, Pumpkin puree, Orgeat, Chocolate syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel, Cinnamon
- Infante — Tequila, Lime juice, Orgeat, Orange flower water, Nutmeg
- Bone Machine — Oloroso sherry, Bourbon, Amaro Nonino, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- Companero — Rum, White Crème de Cacao, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Basil
- Bog Harvest — White whiskey, Oloroso sherry, Bitters, Cranberry shrub
- Charo's Kick — Tequila, Mezcal, Lemon juice, Orgeat