|3⁄4||oz||Zucca (or other Rabarbaro amaro)|
|3⁄4||oz||Cranberry liqueur, Clear Creek|
Stir, strain, rock, lowball
Still playing with this.
From other users
- I was craving something with Zucca and this was perfect. I had no cranberry liqueur however, so I subbed in Pama for the tart fruit liqueur. It worked well also.
- Super Ego — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Campari, Bitters, Cherry
- Alto Cucina #2 — Bourbon, Dry vermouth, Crème de Fraise, Cynar
- San Francisco — Sloe gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Orange bitters
- Expat — Dry vermouth, Sloe gin, Sweet vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Night Terror — Rye, Maurin Quina, Black Balsams, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Grappa stretching frontiers #3 — Grappa, Maurin Quina, Cynar, Bénédictine
- The Sunset Tree — Gin, Aromatized wine, Campari, Framboise, Peychaud's Bitters, Strawberry, Orange peel
- The Hell Out of d'Auge — Maurin Quina, Cynar, Calvados, Chocolate bitters, Coffee, Salt
- Coasta de Morte — Maurin Quina, Aromatized wine, Blended Scotch, Orange bitters
- Laughter in the Dark — Islay Scotch, Cynar, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Cherry, Lemon peel