|3⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (1:1)|
|1||pn||Cayenne pepper (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, up, garnish with a pinch of cayenne powder.
From other users
- Nose is a bit household-cleanerish. Taste is accessible and lemonadey, with an interesting kick of the pepper. Mexican riff on this site is more interesting.
- California Gimlet — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Just Let Me Sleep Here for a Few More Days — Gin, Allspice Dram, Sugar, Lime juice
- Crown Jewel — Old Tom Gin, Watermelon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Salt
- The Risk Pool — Old Tom Gin, Crème de Violette, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Lombardi Trophy — Old Tom Gin, Bergamot syrup, Lime juice, Olive oil, Rosemary
- The Fool Moon — Gin, Crème Yvette, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Mint
- Gershwin — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Ginger syrup, Rose water
- Smoke n' Bols — Genever, Scotch, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- Genever Daisy — Genever, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Orgeat