|1||sli||Lemon (as garnish)|
Shake; strain; up; garnish.
From other users
- Made with vanilla syrup because that's what I had on hand. Good stuff.
- Campari and bourbon, as advertised.
- It could be a little sweeter to balance Campari. It has a really good grapefruit taste.
- Italian Playboy — Bourbon, Campari, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Apricot jam, Agave syrup
- Bittersweet Reunion — Bourbon, Bitters, Ramazzotti, Orange peel, Ice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Plastic Kite — Bourbon, Ramazzotti, Campari, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Rosalita — Brandy, Campari, Lemon
- Corpse Reviver #3 (Robert Hess) — Triple sec, Campari, Cognac, Lemon juice
- Rhubarb and Rye — Rye, Aperol, Rhubarb bitters, Lemon zest, Lemon juice
- The Lemony Pabla — Aperol, Galliano, Bourbon, Lemon juice
- What's He Building In There? — Bourbon, Amaro dell'Erborista, Islay Scotch, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Ding Dong — Rye, Aperol, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- 1794 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Orange peel