|2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|6||ds||Orange bitters, Angostura orange|
Build in a highball glass, stir with large ice, then add more ice if needed and a pinch of coarse salt to a large ice cube or top of ice ball above the surface of the liquid
Salt is supposed to slowly make its way into drink as the ice melts. Bears a striking resemblance to the Search for Delicious.
Supposedly was created through a game of telephone with some top cocktailers
From other users
- Was introduced to me by Scott Holliday at Rendezvous in Cambridge, MA
- I add a thick peel of orange in addition to the lemon.
- I definitely prefer the Search for Delicious proportions.
- A little plain,
- Bitter Giuseppe — Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- She'll never settle — Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Turkish Song of the Damned — Cynar, Demerara Rum, Old Tom Gin, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Coffee
- As One Does — Cynar, Blanco tequila, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Mint
- Manning The Hatches — Cynar, Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Campari, Soda water
- Un Café Va Bene — Cynar, Cassis, Espresso
- To Hell with Spain — Cynar, Rye, Absinthe, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Egg Nug — Cynar, Jamaican rum, Branca Menta, Whole egg, Nutmeg
- Shoe Shine — Spiced Rum, Cynar, Bitters
- The Man Comes Around — Cynar, Brandy, Mezcal, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Mint