1) infused spirits for 2h with pineapple, 1 dried Chili pepper cut into 4 pieces and cucumber.
2) Oleo saccharum: Peel of 1 orange, 2 limes, 2 lemons, 1 grapefruit+ 5oz sugar (Muddle to speed process.
3) Tea: 2 bags with aditionnal spices + long infusion (about 30 minutes).
4) cashew and Coconut syrup: 5 oz sugar+ 1/4 cup Coconut powder+ 1/3 cashew.
5) Combine first oleo saccharum and tea, let sit 30 minutes.
Combine all in a large bowl.
Filter through Coffee filter.
The mixture would be otherwise very cloudy!
Store in fridge.
Quite sour but well balanced with Spice and savoury.
I recommend serving this punch in a glass with ice instead of throwing ice cubes in the bowl.
Otherwise you'll lose quckly that sourness.