|1 3⁄4||oz||Nicaraguan Rum, Flor de Caña Extra Dry|
|1⁄4||oz||Dry apricot brandy, Blume Marillen|
|1⁄4||oz||Crème de Banane|
Shake, strain over crushed ice, garnish with a pineapple leaf or banana leaf.
If serving up without crushed ice, cut back the cane syrup to 1/2 oz.
From other users
- Delicious and suggestive. A bit like a lighter, balanced Piña Colada flavorwise, with the structure of a Daq No. 3.
- Very sweet to my taste, but not inappropriate for a tropical drink - not sure this needs 3/4 oz of cane syrup with the pineapple juice providing sweetness as well. (Made with crushed ice.)
- World's Greatest Hotel Nacional — Light rum, Dry apricot brandy, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Cane syrup, Lime juice
- Wilke Paradiso — Rum, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice
- Shaka — Rum, Okolehao liqueur, Lime juice, Orgeat, Passion fruit juice
- Shelter from the Storm — Jamaican rum, Campari, Pomegranate juice, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Blackbeard's Nephew — Overproof rum, Falernum, Apricot liqueur, Jamaican rum, Bitters, Passion fruit juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Native Fling — Blanco tequila, Añejo rum, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orgeat, Demerara syrup, Salt
- Wray of Light — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup, Mint
- Tongue Thai'd — Mekhong, Ginger liqueur, Guava juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orgeat, Basil
- Slurred Word — Jamaican rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Shark — Nicaraguan Rum, Jamaican rum, Blue Curaçao, Hazelnut liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Cane syrup, Heavy cream