|1||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
Shake and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Lemon peel garnish.
From other users
- Used lime instead of lemon due to a lack of supplies. It was great.
- Used Bombay Blue Sapphire. Easy drinking refreshing cocktail. Almost could use a bit more lemon possibly to brighten it even more.
- Not bad. Accidentally did a double portion of Aperol and it was quite good. Definitely would do it again.
- Tanglin Club — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Little Grey Lady — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice
- Park Life Swizzle — Old Tom Gin, Amontillado Sherry, Falernum, Bitters, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Corpse King Reviver 71 — Aromatized wine, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice
- Another Day in Paradise — Red wine, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice
- Old Tart — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Rhubarb syrup, Mint syrup
- Brass Flower — Champagne, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice
- Walking Spanish — Genever, Amontillado Sherry, Elderflower liqueur, Cardamaro, Orange peel
- Smoking Cap — Ruby Port, Gin, Falernum, Gunpowder Rum, Orange bitters
- Maddow — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Lemon peel