Shake, strain, up.
1. Shellenberger attempted to aromatize his Pisco by redistilling it with mistelle (unfermeted grape juice); perhaps a rinse of Pineau des Charentes, or a muddled grape or two, could produce a similar aroma. 2. An extra-aged grape spirit mingling with an unaged one; geddit?
From other users
- Made with unexceptional spirits, but still turned out nice.
- One of the best Last Word variations. I love it with a bit of agave instead of simple syrup Update: made again with simple syrup, not so good, way too sweet.
- Less simple syrup next time -- a little too sweet. I like it, though.
- Plantation Fever — Nicaraguan Rum, Chocolate spirit, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Smoked Margarita — Reposado Tequila, Orange liqueur, Whiskey, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Salt
- Rio Grande — Bourbon, Tequila, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup
- Apple Jack Rabbit — Applejack, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Martin Casa — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice
- Tijuana Trick — Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lime juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Planters Punch (Simple) — Jamaican rum, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Cranberry Brandy Sour — Brandy, Cachaça, Cassis, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cranberry syrup, Soda water
- Jules Verne — Reposado Tequila, VeeV Acai Spirit, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Flu Cure Toddy — Dark rum, Apple brandy, Jägermeister, Lemon juice, Honey syrup