Here is one of the original drink that I’ve ever made and hopefully it could be accepted as the new classic for decades of time!
Gently stir over ice and strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with an orange zest and flaming sprig of rosemary just before served. Enjoy!
Pussanga is a bittersweet liqueur made with pomegranate, ginger, chiles and pussanga roots. It tastes authentic and more complexity, just like a perfect lady. The aroma of rosemary and orange are just fantastic.
This drink is all about to express my childhood, born in the musicians family and growing up everyday with part of the melody. Even every tone is sometimes so deep, but it really contributes to the rhythms of my life and gives my family the more strength to come over any difficulties in our life. That makes the word “Impossible” become “I’m Possible”! Within this reason so I try to figure out once again by using my own melody from my childhood to create a new feat in this lifetime. Cheers,
From other users
- This could be a simple drink but I believe when it serves to the right people in the right place at the right time then it would become amazing!
- Divine Delusion — Cachaça, Sweet vermouth, Aveze, Orange peel
- Bitter Winter — Bonal Gentiane Quina, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Orange bitters
- Appetizer a l'italienne (Revised) — Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Pastis, Lemon
- Pirate Slave — Rhum Agricole, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Orange bitters, Cane syrup
- Lady Sniper — Herbal liqueur, Cynar, Blanco tequila, Lemon peel
- Toto — Cynar, Herbal liqueur, Reposado Tequila, Lemon peel
- Cassin Ridge — Grappa, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Abano
- Monastery Cocktail — Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters
- Last Stand — Sweet vermouth, Aperol, Reposado Tequila
- The Henry — Rhum Agricole, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel