|1 1⁄2||oz||Jamaican rum, Myers's|
|1||wdg||Lime (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish
Lime reduced from 1 1/4 to 1 oz.
Originally equal parts sloe gin, Jamaica rum, and apricot brandy, with the juice of one lime and a dash of grenadine. Perhaps the apricot brandy was not sweetened, as this would be hideously sweet.
From other users
- Made with Old Monk. Worth trying again.
- A little Hawaiian Punch-ish for me, but may have been due to my cheap sloe gin.
- Cranberry Brandy Sour — Brandy, Cachaça, Cassis, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cranberry syrup, Soda water
- Castle Habour Special — Rum, Light rum, Lime juice, Grenadine, Pineapple
- Planters Punch (Simple) — Jamaican rum, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Sea Change — Dark rum, Demerara Rum, Pear liqueur, Chocolate bitters, Lime juice, Maple syrup
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda
- Boston Apothecary — Rye, Kirschwasser, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Jules Verne — Reposado Tequila, VeeV Acai Spirit, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Daiquiri (Sweeter) — Light rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Shabash — Dark rum, Apricot liqueur, Lemon bitters, Lime juice