|1⁄4||oz||Orange liqueur, Harlequin|
|1||ds||Orange bitters, Scrappy's Grapefruit|
Pour campari, orange liquor and bitters in a champagne flute. Add chilled prosecco slowly. Garnish with lemon twist.
Light and refreshing summer drink.
From other users
- similar to Seelbach but the Campari really amps up the herbal quality. A little sweeter too. We like it in a "variety is the spice of life" kind of way. But if you've got the ingredients for a Seelbach, go for it.
- Monkey's Paw — Sparkling rosé wine, Orange liqueur, Gin, Absinthe, Cassis, Orange peel
- Champagne Cocktail — Champagne, Bitters, Sugar cube, Lemon zest
- Crush — Sparkling rosé wine, Campari, Bitters, Sugar, Lemon peel
- Rossini (2020) — Prosecco, Aromatized wine, Strawberry syrup, Strawberry
- Élan Royale — Champagne, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Sugar, Orange peel