|1||oz||Navy strength gin|
|1||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
|1⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (lemon oleo saccharum)|
Stir, strain over one big rock, garnish with a floated lime wheel.
You can substitute a half ounce of a homemade lime cordial or sherbet for the lime juice and simple.
From other users
- This was surprisingly delicious. It's light - the botanicals and spiciness come out of the gin and cocchi americano nicely. I aded some fresh rosemary to finish it off to kick up the aromatics a little.
- Le Bourdonnement — Aromatized wine, Gin, Hum, Orange bitters
- Two Blushing Pilgrims — Gin, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Campari, Simple syrup, Rose water
- Ford Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bénédictine, Orange peel
- STH — Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- Too Much Too Little Too Late — Gin, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Gran Classico
- Twentieth Century Cocktail (Meletti) — Gin, Aromatized wine, Meletti Amaro, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Bijou (Dry Vermouth) — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- The Onset — Genever, Bianco Vermouth, Gran Classico, Grapefruit peel
- dRYe Martini — Bianco Vermouth, Gin, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- Sunset in the Garden — Aromatized wine, Aperol, Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel