|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Plymouth|
|1⁄2||oz||Passion fruit syrup|
Shake, strain, up.
Boudreau: "The final product looks, smells and tastes like ruby red grapefruit juice. It really is quite remarkable. The Jasmine is another drink which sort of does this, but not to the extent that the Novara does."
- Archipelago Swizzle — Genever, Falernum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Vanilla syrup, Mint
- Le Antoinette — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Campari, Lemon juice
- Mr. Miller — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Orgeat, Lime juice
- Pure Joy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- The Mangus — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Oxycontin Cocktail — Gin, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Honey syrup
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- BRRR! — Genever, Maraschino Liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Byrrh, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Dutch Revival — Genever, Falernum, Kummel, Lime juice