|1 1⁄4||oz||Bourbon (1 1/2 according to Imbibe)|
Stir, strain, up, twist.
Very nice. A light, fruity, earthy Boulevardier alternative.
From other users
- Made with Amer Sauvage (and 1 1/2 oz bourbon). As usual the first sip was too intense, but thereafter really enjoyable. Candy of Aperol balanced earthy bitter of the gentian.
- I tried this with both 1.5 and 1.25 but the 1.25 had a much better balanced composition.
- Shockingly easy drinking
- Queen City — Rye, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Amaro, Grapefruit peel
- New Friend — Aromatized wine, Aperol, Rye, Orange peel
- Big Red Sun — Brandy, Salers Gentiane, Bigallet China-China, Orange peel
- Gallery Piece — Campari, Aromatized wine, Rye, Bitters
- Klaus Kinski — Campari, Rye, Amaro Nardini, Jamaican rum, Orange peel
- Frank of America — Rye, Ramazzotti, Byrrh, Bitters, Maple syrup, Orange peel
- Manhattan Project — Sweet vermouth, Zucca, Rye, Orange bitters
- The Gentleman’s Exchange — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Amaro, Suze, Absinthe, Bitters, Grapefruit peel, Coffee
- The Italian American Cocktail — Bourbon, Campari, Amaro Nonino, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Midnight Stroll — Rye, Campari, Ramazzotti, Curaçao, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel