|1 1⁄2||oz||Scotch, Aberlour 12|
|1⁄2||oz||Cognac, Pierre Ferrand Ambre|
|1⁄4||oz||Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur|
|3||ds||Bitters, Dr Adam Elmegirab’s Spanish Bitters|
|4||dr||Bitters, Bitter End Moroccan Bitters|
Stir, strain into old fashioned glass with a large cube or sphere. Garnish with an orange swath.
For the chamomile syrup, make a strong brewed chamomile tea by adding chamomile buds to boiling water and seeping for 20 minutes at a 1 tsp chamomile to 1 oz water ratio. Strain tea, and sweeten at a 1:1 ratio of tea to sweetener. I typically use 3 parts cane sugar to 1 part honey for the sweetener component.
From other users
- I don't usually go out of my way to buy stuff for a cocktail, but I ordered the bitters for this one. Not as unique as I had hoped, but delicious. A bit too scotch forward - can't taste the Zirbenz or bitters.
- Midnight in Manhattan (Woodford) — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Suze, Cherry Bitters, Orange peel, Vanilla syrup
- As The Seasons Grey — Rye, Bourbon, Bitters, Coffee liqueur, Orange peel, Maple syrup
- Northern Neighbor — Cognac, Bourbon, Cherry Liqueur, Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Lemon peel, Orange Vanilla Syrup
- Banana Manifesto — Añejo tequila, Crème de Banane, Coconut liqueur, Amaro Nardini, Coffee Pecan Bitters, Orange peel
- Gods of Old — Rye, Amaro Meletti, Crème de Cacao, Orange bitters, Absinthe, Orange peel
- Orange Union — Bourbon, Campari, Triple sec, Wolfberger Amer Orange, Orange peel
- Sunset — Rye, Curaçao, Bénédictine, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Orange peel
- Cherry Bomb — Bourbon, Amaro Montenegro, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters
- The Irons — Rye, Orange Curaçao, Aperol, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- An Englishman, a Frenchman, and an Italian Walk into a LA Bar — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Honey syrup, Orange peel