|1||oz||Rye, Rittenhouse 100|
|1||oz||Mezcal, Los Danzantes Joven|
|1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Antica Formula (or 1:1Punt e Mes and Sweet Vermouth)|
|1||rinse||Islay Scotch, Laphroaig|
Rinse coupe, stir, strain, up.
This was in the 09 version of Beta Cocktails, but was dropped for the 2011 edition.
From other users
- Used blanco tequila instead of Mezcal. OK, not superb.
- Awesome. I subbed green chartrueuse and should have used a dash; .25 is a little much as it totally dominates at the beginning.
- Needs drying out
- sub barspoon of green chartruese
- This is an exceptional cocktail - especially for smokey scotch lovers. It's slightly sweeter than I think it needs to be...will work on that. I used Ilegal Joven Mezcal, but will try with others.
- Renegade — Bourbon, Mezcal, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters
- The El Camino — Rye, Mezcal, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Smokin' Barrel — Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Islay Scotch, Bénédictine, Bitters
- Southland — Rye, Mezcal, Bénédictine, Bitters
- Storyville — Brandy, Mezcal, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Sforzando — Rye, Mezcal, Bénédictine, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Jacko's End — Mezcal, Apple brandy, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Pear
- Kasumiku (香住区) — Japanese Whisky, Ginger liqueur, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Sweet vermouth, Islay Scotch
- Traveling Scotsman — Highland Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Islay Scotch, Herbal liqueur
- Oaxacan in Memphis — Tennessee whiskey, Mezcal, Licor 43, Amaro, Honey syrup, Thyme tincture, Rosemary