|1⁄2||oz||Pear eau de vie|
|1⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes (or Antica or Dubonnet Rouge)|
|1||ds||Bitters, Fee Brothers Old Fashion (or Abbott bitters)|
|1||Cinnamon (stick, as garnish)|
Stir with cracked ice for 30 seconds, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish.
From other users
- Substituted 3/4 oz Nux Alpina Walnut Liqueur for Allspice Dram. Good. Should retry with proper ingredients.
- Should be Allspice Dram instead of Nocino.
- Good. Made according to Chrstina's recommendation (½ vermouth, ¼allspice dram). I think it's possibly still on the "too" spicy side while also being too spirit forward and too fruity.
- Deviated slightly by using Laird's bonded, ango, and pushed the vermouth to .5 oz. Great aroma. Big, rich flavor. I'll be making this over the holidays.
- The Fall Classic — Sorel liqueur, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Calvados, Apple
- Ghost of Christmas Past — Bourbon, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Allspice Dram, Cachaça, Orange bitters, Black pepper
- Brooklyn Blossom — French Whiskey, Sorel liqueur, Dry vermouth, Bitters
- Sorel & Brenne — French Whiskey, Sorel liqueur