|1⁄2||oz||Pear eau de vie|
|1⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes (or Antica or Dubonnet Rouge)|
|1||ds||Bitters, Fee Brothers Old Fashion (or Abbott bitters)|
|1||Cinnamon (stick, as garnish)|
Stir with cracked ice for 30 seconds, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish.
From other users
- Substituted 3/4 oz Nux Alpina Walnut Liqueur for Allspice Dram. Good. Should retry with proper ingredients.
- Should be Allspice Dram instead of Nocino.
- Good. Made according to Chrstina's recommendation (½ vermouth, ¼allspice dram). I think it's possibly still on the "too" spicy side while also being too spirit forward and too fruity.
- Deviated slightly by using Laird's bonded, ango, and pushed the vermouth to .5 oz., allspice to .25. Great aroma. Big, rich flavor. I'll be making this over the holidays. Split brandy with rye for a more nuanced drink.
- The Fall Classic — Sorel liqueur, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Calvados, Apple
- Ghost of Christmas Past — Bourbon, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Allspice Dram, Cachaça, Orange bitters, Black pepper
- Brooklyn Blossom — French Whiskey, Sorel liqueur, Dry vermouth, Bitters
- Sorel & Brenne — French Whiskey, Sorel liqueur