A unique and refreshing bourbon sour.
|1⁄2||oz||Amaro, Amaro di Angostura|
|3||lf||Mint (Muddle with other ingredients, then remove)|
Combine all ingredients, gently muddle the mint to express its oils, then remove the mint. Shake the rest with ice and serve straight up.
I made the shrub by chopping up a ripe plum into cubes and tossing it into a jar with an equal amount of sugar. Once all of the liquid was extracted after a few days, I removed the plum pieces, and I added an equal amount of apple vinegar. My ratio was 1/2 cup plum, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup vinegar.
- ReplyAll Rhubarb — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Rhubarb syrup
- New Jersey Transit — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Bitters, Apple cider, Demerara syrup, Orange peel
- Newark — Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Maraschino Liqueur
- Great Scott — Sweet vermouth, Calvados, Bourbon, Bitters
- Eve's Temptation — Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Averna, Lemon peel
- Norman Conquest — Islands Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Calvados, Bitters, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Naramata — Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Pommeau de Normandie, Peach bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- Corpse Carré — Cognac, Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon peel
- Lilywhacker — Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Bitters
- Passenger Pigeon — Calvados, Sweet vermouth, Allspice Dram, Bitters