Oddly minty and oddly like a colonial garden
|1||oz||Gin, Art in the Age Sage|
|2||ds||Mint Bitters, Fee Brothers|
Add lime juice, Agave and mint leaves and bitters. Muddle. Add remaining ingredients and shake. Double strain in double old-fashioned over pebble ice. Mound ice and add mint sprig garnish.
I couldn't quite place the flavor profile of SAGE and decided there was a almost minty quality to it. I had just made a Singapore Sling and loosely copied that idea ad the idea of a Mojito and ran with it.
- Southside — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Pegu Club Cocktail (via Andrew Willett) — Gin, Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Key lime, Lemon peel
- Bronx Bomber — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Confused Limey — Gin, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice
- The 40th Lady — Gin, Triple sec, Jamaican #1 bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Egg white
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- M5 Raspberry Punch — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Pegu Club — Gin, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- The Perfect Pear — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Orange juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup