Dry shake, shake, collins (up), top with soda.
I've seen this listed in a couple different places with slight variations (e.g. no lime); likely derived from the Seapea Fizz, which is essentially the same thing with a lot less absinthe.
From other users
- I found 4oz soda far too much; but even reduced to 2 oz, overall the Seapea Fizz struck me as the better drink.
- Sea Fizz — Absinthe, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Savory Pimm's Cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Pastis, Birch beer, Lime juice
- Absinthe Frappe — Absinthe, Soda water, Simple syrup, Mint
- Reclining Lions — Blended Scotch, Bénédictine, Allspice Dram, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- Jersey Buck — Apple brandy, Rye, Averna, Allspice Dram, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Death in the Afternoon — Champagne, Absinthe