|1 1⁄2||oz||Islay Scotch, Bowmore Legend|
|3⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (scant)|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Muddle, shake, strain over one big rock, garnish.
From other users
- Smoky base less of a misfit than I feared.
- For people that only drink peated Scotch but want something to drink on their beach vacation.
- The Bellwether — Japanese Whisky, Islay Scotch, Crème de mure, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Wayward Mariner — Islay Scotch, Oloroso sherry, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup, Donn's Spices #2, Pineapple, Mint
- Yujacha Sour — Japanese Whisky, Yuzu bitters, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Yuzu preserves
- Islay Dawn — Islay Scotch, Pear liqueur, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Simple syrup
- Scotch Violet — Japanese Whisky, Crème Yvette, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Lemon peel
- Scotch Cringe aka Lavender Cadaver — Islay Scotch, Whole egg, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Watermelon
- Blue Velvet — Islay Scotch, Jamaican rum, Ginger syrup, Lime juice
- Burning Ice — Islay Scotch, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Swedish Punsch, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice
- Campfire — Islay Scotch, Cognac, Orange juice, Maple syrup
- Tijuana Pharmacist — Mezcal, Drambuie, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice