|1||oz||Campari (pineapple and cinnamon infused)|
Put the ingredients in a mixing glass full of ice and stir to chill. Strain into a double old fashioned glass over a single large ice cube. Twist an orange peel over the surface of the drink and garnish with the peel.
For the pineapple and cinnamon-infused Campari: Peel, core and chop a whole pineapple into 1-2" pieces and place them in a 1-gallon glass container with a tight lid. Gently toast 3 cinnamon sticks in a pan over low heat until warmed and slightly smoky. Add them to the jar along with 1 750-ml. bottle Campari. Let the mixture infuse for 12 hours, then use tongs to remove the cinnamon sticks. Let the mixture infuse another 2 days then strain into a clean glass container.
- His Was A Heart Of Darkness — Mezcal, Bitters, Sweet vermouth, Amargo de Chile, Grapefruit peel
- Oaxacan Negroni — Mezcal, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Lemon peel
- The Legend of the Five Suns — Mezcal, Campari, Swedish Punsch, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Ashes in Our Mouth — Mezcal, Zucca, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Grapefruit peel
- In Bloom — Mezcal, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Elderflower liqueur, Orange peel, Rose water
- The D'Almeida — Mezcal, Campari, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Cassis, Lemon zest
- Colossal Youth — Mezcal, Sloe gin, Campari, Jamaican rum, Crème de Cacao, Bitters
- Red Machete — Mezcal, Campari, Hibiscus Liqueur, Bitters, Water
- Nevermore — Mezcal, Gran Classico, Averna, Orange bitters, Maple syrup, Orange peel, Salt Solution
- Goodnight Vienna — Mezcal, Orange liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Ramazzotti, Orange peel