|1 1⁄2||oz||Highland Scotch|
|1||Cherry (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, up, garnish.
Imbibe attributes this to Pomodoro, Shellenberger's current place of employment, but Stephen clarified on Facebook that he came up with it seven years ago at Dante. He sometimes makes it with melted chocolate and cream as a "Chocolate Martini."
- Godfather No. II — Blended Scotch, Amontillado Sherry, Amaretto, Maraschino Liqueur, Scotch, Bitters, Brandied cherry, Orange peel
- Just To Take The Edge Off — Cognac, Fino sherry, Orange bitters, Brandied cherry, Orgeat
- Brooklyn Cocktail — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amer Picon, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- The Perfect BQE — Rye, Maraschino Liqueur, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Brandied cherry
- Autumn Sunset — Corn Whiskey, Cranberry liqueur, Applejack, Orange bitters, Cinnamon syrup
- McKittrick Old Fashioned — Bourbon, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Brandied cherry
- Mountain Man — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Orange bitters, Maraschino cherry
- SAMCRO — Bourbon, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Aromatized wine, Sweet vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Club soda
- Spanish Harlem (bourbon) — Bourbon, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Cherry juice
- Rob Roy — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Lemon peel