|1⁄2||oz||Demerara Rum, Lemon Hart 151 (or El Dorado 151, as float)|
Stir, strain, up, float.
1. It obviously won't be the same as redistilling rye with rooibos, but infusing rooibos tea in rye works well here. 2. I've used both Lillet Rosé and Cocchi Rosa as substitutes for rosé vermouth, to good results.
- Teacher of the Year — Rye, Fino sherry, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe
- Diamonds on My Windshield — Aquavit, Dry vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Thyme
- Fjord Pickup — Aquavit, Cardamaro, Madeira, Bitters, Orange peel
- Ski Mask #1 — Aquavit, Bianco Vermouth, Grenadine
- Chrysanthemum — Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Absinthe
- One, One, One — Bianco Vermouth, Gin, Aquavit, Orange bitters
- Orangerie — Aquavit, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Joan Blondell — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters