Tiki goes to Mexico
|1||oz||Rum, Appleton Reserve|
|1||oz||Mezcal, Del Maguey Vida|
Shake and strain over crushed ice. Garnish with a lime wheel, mint, and an orchid.
This works fine made with 1:1 sugar syrup rather than ordinary sugar and you don't have to worry about it dissolving (or rather, not).
- The Last Mariachi — Mezcal, Reposado Tequila, Licor 43, White grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Coconut syrup
- Tainted Love (Frederic Yarm) — Mezcal, Swedish Punsch, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Bonds of Earth — Reposado Tequila, Mezcal, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Amaro, Lemon juice, Tamarind syrup
- Banana Stand (Rob Roy) — Islay Scotch, Crème de Banane, Herbal liqueur, Allspice Dram, Lemon juice, Cinnamon stick, Cinnamon syrup, Banana leaf, Cinnamon
- Port of Haifa — Cuban rum, Ruby Port, Smoke, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Sage
- Cucumber, Salt & Smoke — Pisco, Mezcal, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Egg white, Cucumber, Salt
- Pisco Mezcal Fizz — Pisco, Mezcal, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- The Beachy Irishman — Irish whiskey, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Egg white, Orgeat, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice
- Espadin & Sand — Sweet vermouth, Mezcal, Cherry Liqueur, Orange juice
- Jerk Store — Pineapple rum, Mezcal, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Egg white, Cinnamon syrup