|1||sli||Cucumber (1" slice, chopped)|
|3||dr||Peychaud's Bitters (as garnish)|
Muddle cucumber, add other ingredients, dry shake, shake with ice, double strain into coupe, dot with bitters.
Foregoing the egg white (and dry shake) is an option.
From other users
- Largish volume. Accessible, fresh. Might be worth trying without the egg white, as this was maybe a touch too rounded off.
- Pisco Mezcal Fizz — Pisco, Mezcal, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Nice Bitter Toast — Mezcal, Cynar, Tequila, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Marmalade
- The Elena — Blanco tequila, Mezcal, Triple sec, Kirschwasser, Corn Whiskey, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Port of Haifa — Cuban rum, Ruby Port, Smoke, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Sage
- Jaguar — Mezcal, Martinique Rum, Falernum, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Word to Your Cardamom — Tequila, Mezcal, Chinato, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime
- Spirit of Agave — Blanco tequila, Aromatized wine, Mezcal, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Lime
- The Works Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Mezcal, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Lemon juice
- Tia Mia — Rum, Mezcal, Curaçao, Lime juice, Orgeat, Sugar
- Smoke Gets in Your Agav-eyes — Tequila, Falernum, Mezcal, Orange bitters, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Orange peel