|1⁄2||oz||Lychee liqueur, Gabriel Boudier (Litchi)|
|1⁄2||oz||Chinese five spice syrup|
Shake with ice, strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with a single star anise seed.
For the Chinese 5 spice syrup combine 1 cup each water and demerara sugar with toasted 5 spice ingredients (.5 tbsp cloves, 1 tbsp Szechuan peppercorn & fennel seeds, 2 tbsp star anise, 1 cracked cinnamon stick). Sous vide for 2 hours at 145 degrees, plunge into ice bath, strain and bottle. Add .25 oz overproof vodka if desired to extend shelf life. Alternately use 3 tbsp of quality 5 spice powder. Or there are also several stove top recipes for 5 spice syrup available online.
- The Vanishing Point — Gin, Cinnamon syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Cinnamon, Salt, Lemon peel
- Dutch Revival — Genever, Falernum, Kummel, Lime juice
- Archipelago Swizzle — Genever, Falernum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Vanilla syrup, Mint
- Oxycontin Cocktail — Gin, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Honey syrup
- Mr. Miller — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Orgeat, Lime juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Cucumber Lavender Sour Punch — Gin, Crème Yvette, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lavender Tea
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Pure Joy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice