|1 1⁄4||oz||Sotol (Siempre)|
|1⁄2||oz||Ginger liqueur, New Deal|
|1⁄2||oz||Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur|
|1||Ginger (Candied, as garnish)|
Shake and strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish.
This also works very well with basil eau de vie (from St. George), which gives it more of a southeast-Asian flavor profile. I garnish that variant with a kaffir lime leaf and call it "Muy Thai" (as in "very Thai").
- St. Barths Buck — Blended rum, Hum, Ginger beer, Coconut Water, Lime juice
- The Paul Clifford — Rum, Ginger beer, Ginger, Orange, Lime
- El Seudónimo — Tequila, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Ginger beer
- Two Minutes For Boarding — Bourbon, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- 10 Penny Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Lemon, Mint
- Glasgow Mule — Blended Scotch, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- Dark 'n Stormy — Dark rum, Ginger beer, Lime
- Mamie Taylor Cocktail — Blended Scotch, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Lime
- Suffering Bastard — Gin, Bourbon, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime cordial, Mint, Orange
- Nom de plume — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Ginger beer