|1 1⁄2||oz||Islay Scotch|
|3⁄8||oz||Falernum, Velvet Falernum|
Shake, strain over rocks and soda, top with another splash of soda.
Originally called A Farewell to Islay.
From other users
- Spicy, smoky, tart, effervescent, lingering spice complexity.
- Liked this better than I thought I would, but had a little Cepacol flavor in the finish. Lengthening it with twice the soda is still good.
- Used 1/2 oz lime juice instead of 1
- The Copywriter — Irish whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Lemon peel
- Soul Love — Mezcal, Rye, Campari, Bitters, Soda water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Lime
- Bar Eats You — Mezcal, Sarsaparilla soda, Lime juice, Demerara syrup
- Nancy Whiskey — Irish whiskey, Branca Menta, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Honey syrup, Nutmeg, Lemon peel
- Tombstone Mule — Mezcal, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Sol y Sombra — Champagne, Mezcal, Serrano syrup, Lime juice, Mint