|1||twst||Lemon zest (expressed and as garnish)|
Stir, strain, straight up, express zest and garnish with it
This amount of Campari could be too bitter for the uninitiated. I would like to try this drink with Aperol or Cynar.
From other users
- Made with Cynar from comment suggestions. Startlingly strong cherry flavor. It is sweet but the amaretto is held in check.
- Filby — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Amaretto
- Racquet Club Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, White Crème de Cacao, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Pink Sonya — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Orange liqueur, Orange marmalade
- Zanadu — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Elderflower liqueur, Honey syrup
- Lucien Gaudin Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Minnehaha Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange juice
- Spice Trade (Ran Duan) — Genever, Guatemalan rum, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Bitters, Orange peel
- Boston Apothecary 3 — Sweet vermouth, Amontillado Sherry, Old Tom Gin, Kirschwasser
- Bronx Cocktail with Bitters (Income Tax) — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Orange juice
- Heather in Queue — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Orange liqueur, Fernet Branca