|1 1⁄2||oz||Old Tom Gin, Ransom|
Shake, strain, up.
Eric Witz: "This really surprises me how well all of these disparate elements work together. I was dubious thinking the strongly flavored spirits and citrus would clash but it’s remarkably well balanced."
From other users
- MUST TRY
- A touch too sweet. Will try again without the simple syrup and maybe up the amount of gin.
- Very nice floral/citrus, with a bit of depth added by the Averna and the chartreuse
- Irma La Douce — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Silvered Mirror — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- Cloister — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Daily Mail — Gin, Bénédictine, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Lemon juice
- The Risk Pool — Old Tom Gin, Crème de Violette, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Gin Basil Smash — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Basil
- Brave Benbow — Gin, Old Tom Gin, Campari, Lime cordial, Kaffir lime leaf
- Lady in Blue — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water