|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, The Botanist|
|1⁄2||oz||Simple syrup (Dram Apothecary Pine Syrup)|
|1⁄2||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|3||ds||Bitters (Coastal Root Pine Bitters)|
|3||dr||Bitters (Garnish - Coastal Root Pine Bitters)|
Dry shake ingredients, shake with ice, double strain into coupe. Garnish with 3 drops of Pine Bitters. Enjoy!
Aviation gin also plays well with this cocktail. The pine syrup is a star here, and the bitters are a must.
From other users
- Adapt to use CC EDV Douglas Fir instead of bitters/infused simple? Or Zirbenz SPL for sweetness?
- Garden Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Egg white, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Mint
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- The Lady Gin Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Egg white
- Pear Pink Lady — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Nimble Penny — Gin, Kummel, Celery bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon peel
- Le Marseille Fruits Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Fruit, Club soda
- Pimm's Up — Genever, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Celery bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Pink Yente — Gin, Applejack, Red wine, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Soda water, Simple syrup, Cucumber