Tropical without fruits?
|2||oz||Rhum Agricole (Black Sheriff)|
|1⁄3||oz||Cane syrup (Rich syrup 2:1)|
Shake long with lot of ice, strain, crazy chilled coupe. Must be black sheriff and cane sugar. Fat 1/3 syrup, nearly 1/2 oz. Tried 1/3 and it did not worked, then added a couple of dashes more, boom, tropical
Heavy tropical notes, fabulous... Passion fruit, pineapple Without any kind of real modifier. I really think this is an alchemy between this rum, yuzu and proper amount of cane sugar. Cane sugar syrup: 2 parts powdered sugar cane + 1 part hot water.
I lived in the same block of the bar for 5 years. No comment... We moved not far from the previous point, came back to the bar, and all the staff we knew was no longer in service ! The barman asked for what i needed tonight. I ordered a Daiquiri kind but not girly. I took a sip, and wow, i asked for the ingredients. When he told me he just add yuzu juice i did not believe him!
- Rhum Cocktail Marilene — Rhum Agricole, Bitters, Lime juice, Sugar
- Silver Monk — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Salt
- Incan Envy — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Pisco, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Lil' Jig — Tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime, Simple syrup, Basil
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- The Mediation — Pisco, Limoncello, Cognac, Bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Pisco Flower — Pisco, Crème de Violette, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice
- Daiquiri (Sweeter) — Light rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Blood, Smoke and Sand — Cherry Liqueur, Sotol, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda