Crème de Noyaux is an almond flavored crème liqueur made from the pits of apricots or peaches. Crème liqueurs (not to be confused with cream liqueurs, made from a base spirit, flavorings and cream) have such a high sugar content that they have the texture of cream.
There are many flavors of crème liqueurs, but all of them are very sweet and low in alcohol, around 30 proof.
Some popular cocktails containing Crème de Noyaux
- The Teddy — Bourbon, Crème de Noyaux, Bitters, Orange bitters, Bitter lemon soda, Sugar
- Owasco Winter Punch — Dark rum, Brandy, Crème de Noyaux, Allspice Dram, Cherry, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Super Id — Campari, Crème de Noyaux, Fernet Branca
- Curiosity — Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Crème de Noyaux, Peychaud's Bitters
- Lily Cocktail (updated) — Gin, Crème de Noyaux, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice, Lemon peel