Crème de Noyaux is an almond flavored crème liqueur made from the pits of apricots or peaches. Crème liqueurs (not to be confused with cream liqueurs, made from a base spirit, flavorings and cream) have such a high sugar content that they have the texture of cream.
There are many flavors of crème liqueurs, but all of them are very sweet and low in alcohol, around 30 proof.
Some popular cocktails containing Crème de Noyaux
- Super Id — Fernet Branca, Crème de Noyaux, Campari
- Apricot Fix — Dry apricot brandy, Cognac, Crème de Noyaux, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Georgia-Kentucky Squirrel — Bourbon, Crème de Noyaux, Peach bitters, Lemon juice
- Creme de No Swizzle — Rhum Agricole, Nocino, Crème de Noyaux, Crème de Cacao, Crème de Violette, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Owasco Winter Punch — Dark rum, Brandy, Crème de Noyaux, Allspice Dram, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Cherry, Simple syrup
- The Teddy — Bourbon, Crème de Noyaux, Bitters, Orange bitters, Bitter lemon soda, Sugar
- Curiosity — Aromatized wine, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Bourbon, Crème de Noyaux, Campari, Peychaud's Bitters
- Lily Cocktail (updated) — Gin, Aromatized wine, Crème de Noyaux, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Fairbank Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Crème de Noyaux
- Flaming Homer — Maurin Quina, Demerara Rum, Nicaraguan Rum, Navy strength rum, Crème de Noyaux, Bitters, Absinthe, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup, Orgeat