Crème de Noyaux is an almond flavored crème liqueur made from the pits of apricots or peaches. Crème liqueurs (not to be confused with cream liqueurs, made from a base spirit, flavorings and cream) have such a high sugar content that they have the texture of cream.
There are many flavors of crème liqueurs, but all of them are very sweet and low in alcohol, around 30 proof.
Some popular cocktails containing Crème de Noyaux
- Owasco Winter Punch — Dark rum, Brandy, Crème de Noyaux, Allspice Dram, Cherry, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The Teddy — Bourbon, Crème de Noyaux, Bitters, Orange bitters, Bitter lemon soda, Sugar
- Fairbank Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Crème de Noyaux, Orange bitters
- Winter Sunshine — Applejack, Gin, Crème de Noyaux, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Aguardiente
- Fin de la guerra — Armagnac, Palo Cortado Sherry, Crème de Noyaux, Celery bitters, Honey syrup