For when you still want summer but winter is coming.
|1⁄2||oz||Crème de Noyaux|
|1⁄2||t||Allspice Dram, St Elizabeth|
|1||Cherry (as garnish)|
Shake on ice. Serve over crushed ice in margarita glass. Garnish with cocktail cherry.
Variation of Fishhouse punch.
From other users
- Needs a lot more than 1/4 oz of simple with that much lemon and lime juice. I probably added close to 3/4 oz of rich demerara before it tasted like a punch. I used T. F. Noyaux - perhaps not as sweet as others.
- Cranberry Brandy Sour — Brandy, Cachaça, Cassis, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cranberry syrup, Soda water
- Kroni Berry Flip — Jamaican rum, Cassis, Lime juice, Egg white
- Millionaire #4 — Jamaican rum, Sloe gin, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Lime
- Knickerbocker — Rum, Orange Curaçao, Lemon juice, Raspberry syrup
- Savage Swizzle — Light rum, Coconut rum, Bitters, Cherry Bitters, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Planters Punch (Simple) — Jamaican rum, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Jamaica Rum Daiquiri — Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Planter's Punch (Spiced Rum) — Spiced Rum, Trinidad rum, Campari, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Lime juice, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Plantation Fever — Nicaraguan Rum, Chocolate spirit, Lime juice, Simple syrup