Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Virgin's Sacrifice — Blanco tequila, Mezcal, Crushed ice, Pineapple Gum Syrup, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup, Chili pepper
- Cobra's Fang — Overproof rum, Falernum, Absinthe, Bitters, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Passion fruit syrup, Cinnamon
- Q.B. Cooler — Puerto Rican Rum, Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Club soda, Honey syrup, Lime juice, Ginger syrup
- Pieces of Eight — Puerto Rican Rum, Crushed ice, Passion fruit syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Pearl Diver — Gold rum, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Butter, Honey, Cinnamon syrup, Donn's Spices #2