Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Black River Punch — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Crushed ice, Tea, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Nutmeg
- Missionary's Downfall (Don the Beachcomber) — Light rum, Peach liqueur, Crushed ice, Pineapple chunks, Honey syrup, Lime juice, Mint
- Virgin's Sacrifice — Blanco tequila, Mezcal, Crushed ice, Pineapple Gum Syrup, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup, Chili pepper
- Cobra's Fang — Overproof rum, Falernum, Absinthe, Bitters, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Passion fruit syrup, Cinnamon
- Q.B. Cooler — Puerto Rican Rum, Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Club soda, Honey syrup, Lime juice, Ginger syrup