Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Frosé (melon) — Rosé wine, Aromatized wine, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Crushed ice, Cantaloupe purée, Lemon syrup
- Frosé — Rosé wine, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Aromatized wine, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Black River Punch — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Crushed ice, Tea, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Nutmeg
- Missionary's Downfall (Don the Beachcomber) — Light rum, Peach liqueur, Crushed ice, Pineapple chunks, Honey syrup, Lime juice, Mint
- Virgin's Sacrifice — Blanco tequila, Mezcal, Crushed ice, Pineapple Gum Syrup, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup, Chili pepper