Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Hawaii Kai Treasure — Puerto Rican Rum, Curaçao, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Orgeat, Half-and-half, Honey syrup
- Scorpion (Luau) — Gold rum, Gin, Brandy, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Simple syrup
- Frosé (melon) — Rosé wine, Aromatized wine, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Crushed ice, Cantaloupe purée, Lemon syrup
- Frosé — Rosé wine, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Aromatized wine, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Black River Punch — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Crushed ice, Tea, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Nutmeg