Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Pieces of Eight — Puerto Rican Rum, Crushed ice, Passion fruit syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Pearl Diver — Gold rum, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Butter, Honey, Cinnamon syrup, Donn's Spices #2
- Port Royal — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Amaro Abano, Crushed ice, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Grapefruit juice, Ginger juice, Honey syrup
- Valeira Gorge — Tawny port, Blended rum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Coconut Water, Vanilla syrup, Lime juice
- The Cableknit — Demerara Rum, Calvados, Licor 43, Coffee liqueur, Jamaican rum, Crushed ice, Grapefruit juice