Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Jamoca — Puerto Rican Rum, Jamaican rum, Crushed ice, Coffee, Brown sugar coffee syrup, Lime juice
- Beachnik — Puerto Rican Rum, Licor 43, Bärenjäger, Crushed ice, Lemon juice
- Hawaii Kai Treasure — Puerto Rican Rum, Curaçao, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Orgeat, Half-and-half, Honey syrup
- Scorpion (Luau) — Gold rum, Gin, Brandy, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Simple syrup
- Frosé (melon) — Rosé wine, Aromatized wine, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Crushed ice, Cantaloupe purée, Lemon syrup