|1 1⁄2||oz||Rye, Bulleit|
|3⁄4||oz||Dry vermouth, Vya (Whisper Dry)|
|3||ds||Orange bitters, Regans' orange bitters|
Pour ingredients into a mixing glass. Add ice and stir 30 seconds. Strain into a chilled martini or coupe glass. Twist orange and add to drink.
#1 - with no garnish... orange might be nice but overpowering... #2 - with orange peel... no appreciable difference. orange may have been too old #3 - used fresh orange peel... much nicer, the oils balance everything.
First cocktail added to the site!
- The Nighthawk #3 — Rye, Dry vermouth, Cynar, Bitters, CioCiaro, Orange peel
- Old Pal — Rye, Campari, Dry vermouth
- Black Manhattan (Cardamaro variation) — Rye, Cardamaro, Cardamom bitters, Smoked Tea Vanilla syrup
- Dr. Brown's Consolation — Rye, Amontillado Sherry, Bigallet China-China, Celery bitters
- Pen Pal — Rye, Dry vermouth, Aperol, Orange peel
- St Louis Park — Bourbon, Cardamaro, Ruby Port, Bitters, Allspice Tincture
- 65th Street — Bourbon, Aperol, Dry vermouth, Rum, Bitters
- Dewey D. — Rye, Sherry, Aperol, Bitters
- Spanish Choker — Bourbon, Amontillado Sherry, Cynar, Bitters, Lemon peel
- All In — Rye, Dry vermouth, Campari, Crème de Cacao, Lemon peel