whisky/brandy old-fashioned, US-American style.
|1⁄4||oz||Grade A dark amber maple syrup|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Combine liquid ingredients in a rocks glass. Stir with ice. Garnish with twist of orange peel.
Based on a cocktail developed at Little Branch in New York City.
From other users
- As someone who makes his own maple syrup, I don't see the point of the original diluted maple syrup "syrup". Maple syrup is just boiled sap, and sweetness and consistency can vary greatly. Also, I used 1/2 oz. syrup.
- What a phenomenal old fashioned riff
- Great Scott — Sweet vermouth, Calvados, Bourbon, Bitters
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- Rusty Automaton — Rye, Cherry Liqueur, Bourbon, Bitters, Orange peel
- Quinquina Cocktail — Cognac, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon zest
- Corpse Reviver #Rob — Brandy, Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Gold rum, Bitters
- The Lorelei — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Orange bitters
- The Soother — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Orange Curaçao, Apple juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram