A "Paper Plane" variant with blanco tequila as the main spirit ingredient.
This is a delicious variant which puts a new twist on a modern classic.
From other users
- This "Paper Plane" variation was first made by Lily Dean at OKBB on Sunday, August 13, 2017. She made one for me on Wednesday, August 16. I thought it was delicious and deserves to be more widely known.
- I doubled this and served it over one big rock - very nice to sip overlooking a beach.
- Sugarcane Plane — Rum, Aperol, Averna, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Frequent Flyer — Aperol, Bigallet China-China, Jamaican rum, Lime juice
- Stormy Mai Tai — Bitters, Curaçao, Light rum, Lime juice, Orgeat, Mint
- Camparipolitan — Campari, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Cranberry juice, Orange peel, Salt
- The Amargo Vallet Sour — Amargo-Vallet, Cognac VSOP, Lemon juice, Egg white, Simple syrup
- Campari Sour #2 — Campari, Orange bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Amargo Agrio — Amargo-Vallet, Egg white, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Paper Plane — Amaro Nonino, Aperol, Bourbon, Lemon juice
- Drink Lab 9 - Join the fun — Campari, Sloe gin, Tequila, Lime juice
- Sophia Loren — Aperol, Bourbon, Rhubarb bitters, Lemon juice